Saturday, May 29, 2010

EOTD

1. I used Painterly paint pot as my base.
2. I packed on Urban Decay's Blunt (love!), from the Skull Shadow Box, in the inner corner and lid.
3. I applied Amber Lights on the outer lid and into the crease.
4. With a dense blending brush, I deepened the crease with Antiqued. 5. I used a tiny bit of UD's Oil Slick to bring some depth into the outer-v. I made sure to blend it out really well, so the black didn't muddy up the earthy colors.
6. Blanc Type with the 224 to highlight.
7. I used Rimmel's "Spark It Up!" liner in Tiger's Eye on my waterline.
8. I then applied Blacktrack fluidline on the upper lid, and finished with Maybelline's Colossal mascara.



I also want to throw in a quick picture of how my toes are done. I'm not huge on nail designs.. I get acrylics myself, but I love blinged out toe nails. I've never tried to do my own nail designs, but I got some nail art pens, and this is what I came up with :)

Crappy iPhone pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment