Thursday, May 27, 2010

EOTD

Found my usb cord.. I have a few eotd's to show.

1. I used Mac's Cream Color Base in "Pearl" as my base.
2. I applied Orb in the inner corner, then extended the color out onto the lid. Towards the outer part, I only covered about half my lid space with it, packing it closer to the lash line.
3. I applied Passionate in the middle part of my lid.
4. I mixed a few different purples from the 120 palette together on my 239, then created a deep purple outer-v.
5. Using a lighter mix of purples and the 217 brush, I applied the new color around the darker outer-v.
6. With the 224, I blended everything together. Then, using the same brush, I got some Orb and applied it starting from the inner corner, bringing it up and in to the other colors to pull everything together.
7. At this point I added more of whatever I needed. Orb in the inner corner, more Passionate on the middle of the lid.
8. Using the 224, I used Blanc Type to highlight.


The second look is a easy taupe-y smoky eye. I used Shroom in the inner corner, Era on the entire lid, Satin Taupe in the crease, and Carbon to deepen the crease. I lined my upper lid with a black pencil liner, then smudged it out with the black shadow using a pencil brush. Then, using that same brush, I picked up some color off the tip of the eyeliner, and smudged the liner along my bottom lashline, connecting it with the liner on the upper lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment